quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2016

Testimonial

    This testimonial is about how me, Javier and Murilo met.
    In 2010 me and Javier were in our friend house in Gaivota 1, in july vacations, our friend was invited to a party in Murilo's house  so we went with him. In the party me and Javier thinked in go talk to Murilo because we dididn't knew him, we talked a lot, really we talked like non stop 3 hours. After a lot talk he invited us to sleep in his house, me and Javier rejected because wouldn't be polite to our friend.
    In the next day Murilo didn't want to talk with us, me and Javier didn't understand, because we haved explain to him why we couldn't sleep in his house in previous night.
    Javier and me stayed at our friend house in the hole week, even in a single minute Murilo didn't stop ignored us, have one time that he went to our friend house, slept there when dididn't even say a word to us
    In august the classes were back Murilo still was ignoring us, but after a week Murilo invited me to his house and told me to not tell Javier about. He told me that he was joking us and to me started to ignore Javier for him be confused.
    We tryed to do that but after a hour he realized what was happend and we laugh a lot, after that we become friends!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário